Everyone who loves driving could write their own book on why they love it so much, so here’s mine. Though it may not be a book because I want to make this brief today, you may find substance in what I’ll say.
Here are my top 5 joys I get from driving:
- The breeze in my hair when the windows are rolled down.
- The fun in steering around corners and bends when the car has tough handling and involves a lot of focus, which is typically found in older cars.
- An excuse to blast loud music so long as I’m not bothering anyone in quiet residential areas.
- Winking at pretty ladies as I drive by (I only do this when they smile at me first).
- Feeling the power of the engine when I hit the gas at a green light.
I could add hundreds of more joys to this list but I think you get the point. Some of these may be on your list, because no matter how unique every driver is, driving itself is a universal activity and it doesn’t change much from one continent to the next.
So on that note, I’ll be out for a joy ride on this beautiful day. Bye for now.